Ok here it goes.
Styles you never fail with this fall.
1. Print clash-up/ feel free to play around with all kinds of prints all at once.
2. Hair & Volume/ be sure to go for that 70`s vibe.
3. Denim on denim. Preferrable patching.
4.Snakeprint/crocprint. Play around with alternative colours such as green and pink.
5. Metallic hues. Both in makeup and clothes. It´s that 70`s understatement.
6. Loafers or/ and mens shoes.
7. Azthekprints, chunky knits and mustard. Be sure to add some denim or leather to that look.
8. LEATHER everything. [do not hesitate on that patent one, girl!]
10. Heavy armparties or the opposite: singular thin rings.
I`m not sure about the polkadots, but I find myself wanting to wear it more often than normally.
So that`s about it.
So speak your mind,
am I right?
[Images via carolinesmode, columbine smille and various tumblrs]